Conditions of access
We have the opportunity to organise an event using the Covid Safe Ticket to guarantee the safety of all.
In concrete terms, this means that to enter the Immorun Belgium, each visitor over the age of 12 will have to present : 1 VALID COVID SAFE TICKET & 1 PIECE OF IDENTIFICATION
What is a Covid Safe Ticket (CST) ?
The Covid Safe Ticket certifies that you are 'negative' for Covid-19, that you do not pose a risk to the rest of the public and that you will not contaminate anyone on site. This Covid Safe Ticket is personal and is displayed via a QR-Code.
The Covid Safe Ticket works like the Belgian covid certificate for travel.
For a person who does not live in Belgium, it is the European digital certificate at the national level.
Conditions for a valid CST
1. EITHER HAVE HAD A PCR TEST WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT WITHIN THE LAST 48 HOURS
The two free PCR tests that Belgians (who would not be able to get a full vaccination to go on holiday) are also valid for participating in the event! A free PCR test must be requested a maximum of 10 days before its 'use' via masante.belgique.be. With the activation code received, an appointment can be made at a testing centre of your choice: testcovid.doclr.be
▶ Where to get tested? Testing centres in Belgium: testcovid.doclr.be
2. OR HAVE HAD AN ANTIGENIC TEST IN A PHARMACY WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT LESS THAN 24 HOURS OLD
▶ Where to get tested? There is no list of pharmacies that organise antigen tests. Ask at your local pharmacy.
We do not organise PCR or antigenic testing on site.
3. OR BE FULLY VACCINATED
You are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the second injection of a 2-dose vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna or Astrazeneca) or the injection of a 1-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).
4. HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF RECOVERY FROM COVID-19
This certificate shows that you have been cured of Covid-19 after a previous positive test that is more than 10 days and less than 6 months old.
- Self-tests are not valid.
- If your PCR or antigenic test result is positive => Do not come, you will not be able to enter.
- If you don't have a valid CST => Don't come, you won't be able to enter.
- If you are in quarantine following a return from a red zone => Don't come and do your quarantine.
- If you feel unwell and have symptoms of Covid-19 => (re)test => Positive test => Do not come.
How to get your CST ?
For people with a smartphone: download the CovidSafeBE app from CovidSafe.BE or via the store of your smartphone. Activation of this application requires a connection to eHealth or Itsme. Tip: do not do it the day before.
For people without a smartphone: the STC can be downloaded online in PDF format and then printed out, via masante.belgique.be.
For people who do not have a smartphone and have a complete vaccination: possibility of postal delivery of the vaccination certificate via the following regional call centres:
Wallonia: 071/31 34 93 / Brussels: 02/ 214 19 19 / Flanders: 078/ 78 78 50